Over night planning (northwest UK area)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sam-northwest

Tenderfoot
Jan 5, 2013
wigan
I'm planning to get away this week for a night in the wild somewhere in the Northwest area.. If anyone would like to come along your more than welcome... Oh and if anyone got any good spots they would recommend feel free to share :)

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
when i hear northwest UK i think none other than wirral but i guess it should have been titled northwest england to clarify :) if i could get a pass and time i would be interested but im guessing that is going to happen at the moment :(

Faz

Mar 24, 2011
Cheshire
I'm from Runcorn originally and the first two seemed to look a little close to homes etc....
How close are they in reality?

Lister

Settler
Apr 3, 2012
Runcorn, Cheshire
generally about 3-5 minutes away from people, that being said, if you go deep enough into them you'll find a seduced spot.

St Berteline's/Windmill Wood tends to be extremely quiet and the only through traffic tends to be the occasional dog walk and horse rider.
Murdishaw gets a few ramblers and dog walkers owing to it's proximity to the playing field.

Lister

Settler
Apr 3, 2012
Runcorn, Cheshire
Took a recce through Murdishaw Wood with the pooches last night and to my astonishment found a couple with a full-blown 6 person tent camping in a meadow along some of the woodland, went to say hello but heard snoring so didn't fancy waking them up :lmao:

Am possibly going to go for a hang in the next few weeks if anyone would like to tag along.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE