Snugpak Softie 10 Harrier's New (RRP £129.99, £85)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HarrogateTobias

Feb 4, 2011
Heaton, Newcastle
Hey up all, Here we have four examples of arguably the best all rounder sythetic sleeping bag made today, The Softie 10 Harrier is an unofficial military standard for Norwegian Nordic Training; turn up with anything less and they will send you home!

These are in "outdoor red", Not olive I hear you cry! Shouldnt be a problem for those in a bivvi or the new red DDhammocks mind you. A little secret is that the "outdoors" colours use slightly thinner pertex on the outside giving you more loft and warmth that the "steelplate" in the olive and black bags.

Brand New straight from the factory (all 4 bags).

Disclaimer: All items on sale were sold to me by snugpak legally, I have no affilation and am not a "retailer" of snugpak. Or do I have any contract or understanding with snugpak.

I would like £70 per example this includes next day tracked postage (EU shipping can be easily arranged) . Paypal or bank transfer please

Cheers

IMAG1532.jpg

IMAG1533.jpg

IMAG1534.jpg

IMAG1535.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE