CCF Sleeping bags?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 10, 2013
Shrewsbury
Hi,

I hope this is in the right forum section, I am trying to find out the sleeping bags they use in CCF cadet expedition (bronze, silver or gold). CCF is combined cadet force, famously known in secondary school as army training. I would like to know where I can purchase it outside school, and if you know what make and model is it?

i believe it is dark green in colour, and the materials are quite thick, enough to sustain 0C degree. It might be the same one British army uses? I lost mine and looking to buy the same one.

Thanks

SI-Den

Tenderfoot
Jul 23, 2011
Norfolk
Hi

If your in the CCF the best thing you can do is ask one of your instructors what type of sleeping bag they use and go from there.

Failing that, you can search e-bay & other online shops to find an olive green sleeping bag rated down to about 0. I use a snugpak sleeping bag myself which, with a bivi bag, I find fine for use in the UK.

Hope that helps

D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE