Snugpak Insulated Jackets for sale (17) (Orange,Blue,Olive)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HarrogateTobias

Feb 4, 2011
Heaton, Newcastle
Hi all, I have just got back from the Snugpak factory ;)

All items are brand new in plastic with tags (no seconds this time) :p

So since selling out of the orange jackets within hours last time I decided to get hold off all the remaining "trial" colours.
I discovered the blue ones hiding in the bottom of a huge cardboard box which I had previously missed!

These jackets are one offs from coloured material so real one off's! ) thanks snugpak

As before all prices include UK delivery (Citylink next day, tracked, signed for) I can ship worldwide but cost may increase.

Also if you would like to buy two jackets I can take off £10 of overall cost due to being able to ship in same box

Monies via Paypal or bank transfer please (I cover paypal costs)

Just remember snugpak jackets fit larger than standard to fit over other layers. Any problems with fitting I will accept returns minus shipping costs back.

Any questions send me a PM, First to reply or pm gets reserved.

Disclaimer: All items on sale were sold to me by snugpak legally, I have no affilation and am not a "retailer" of snugpak. Or do I have any contract or understanding with snugpak.

Testomonials from buyers in my first thread http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103316&highlight=

Cheers

Ebony
gggg.png

Sasquatch
sas.png

IMAG1504.jpg

IMAG1515.jpg

IMAG1505.jpg

IMAG1507.jpg

IMAG1508.jpg

IMAG1506.jpg

IMAG1509.jpg

Here we have the legendry Elite Proximity jackets.

A few years ago I was in need of a shell and looked at the usual offerings from the major players but couldnt justify the £100+ pricetag!
Then I discovered a thread on British Blades forum, its a brilliant beach bivvi setup and he reviewed the Elite Proximity Jacket. Here's the link

http://www.britishblades.com/forums/showthread.php?130394-Beach-full-of-Basha

I bought mine full price and have used it in rain,wind you name it!

As before all prices include UK delivery (Citylink next day, tracked, signed for) I can ship worldwide but cost may increase.

Monies via Paypal or bank transfer please (I cover paypal costs)

Fitting advice: these fit slightly smaller than you would expect but I think this is to help the breathability close to the base layers. For example I wear a medium size in this jacket but a small in the Snugpak Ebony. I am 5"11 10.5 stone, ectomorph.

The XS size is quite small, I would suggest this for people under 5"6 and under 9.5 stone.

IMAG1510.jpg

IMAG1511.jpg

IMAG1512.jpg

IMAG1514.jpg

IMAG1513.jpg

Last edited:

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
hi there i was interested in of the Elite Proximity jackets but your selling them for 60 pounds and i can find them online for 62.00 pounds thanks anyway

Spartan

Forager
Jun 5, 2010
Deepest Darkest Derbyshire
Hi Tobias,

I'm going to be in the Selsden area in a couple of weeks and was thinking of paying them a visit. I don't suppose you noticed whether they had any Ebony or Sasquatch in small on the seconds / trial rail while you were there ?

Cheers, ( Please excuse the hijack :) )
Sp

HarrogateTobias

Feb 4, 2011
Heaton, Newcastle
Hi Tobias,

I'm going to be in the Selsden area in a couple of weeks and was thinking of paying them a visit. I don't suppose you noticed whether they had any Ebony or Sasquatch in small on the seconds / trial rail while you were there ?

Cheers, ( Please excuse the hijack :) )
Sp

Hi SP, I only found 1 small ebony in orange on my first visit and I never sold it (I need clothing too!) There was none left sorry.. I didnt see any small sizes apart from seconds in the proximity jackets.

Bigrich

Jan 26, 2011
Malvern
XL in orange arrived today, thought the L was big enough and it was but I like to be swamped when it comes to insulation and so it's perfect. Brilliantly packed and thanks for the message : )

Many thanks again

Rich

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE