Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Went to the new woods near mine today with the eldest Grandson:naughty:.
Went "garden" way but couldn't find a way in with him as a long walk over high grass with waterlogged rabbit runs in between the islands.:canoe::mosquitos::Wow:
Woods blocked by brambles that way with a single grown over walkway between.:yikes:
I'll try again from the other side but too rough yet as the roadway is too muddy to drive down ;)

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
all the best for tomorrow david

as ive now officially joined the ranks of redundant, retired, unemployed im more likely to have time mid week than weekends. how are others fixed around here for a midweek day meet some time? i really want to harvest some birch bark to make a small pot
Same here Dave.
BTW L8Starter, When RM makes one he takes the outer layers but I reckon our Birch has too thin a bark for a container unless you fell a tree and take the inner as well. :confused:

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi all

Good old NHS, having waited for 7 hours to go into surgery, the nice man came and told me, due to a lack of beds you can go home, wasn't he thoughtful.

well they rang back today and back in next Tuesday 9th so fingers crossed.

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Hi Carl I'm here, been clearing shed and busy with bits and bobs. Got my new para cord and fig 9s going out to rig tarp up soon.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi one and all

Norfolk Game n Country show, those going do you want to met up, I am picking up Norfolk john and plan to be there about 9 ish, Paul?

anyone one else going on the 27th

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE