Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

munkiboi182

Jan 28, 2012
taverham, thorpe marriott, norfolk
:yikes:
:dunno:And there was I thinking we were going to put on a display:togo: . Apparently we'll be punters and pay the same as everyone else:deal:
:sulkoff::theyareon
£100 for an overnight pitch for stuff we can get for nothing
:rofl::lmao:

he must of forgotten to mention the gold plated mora you get when arrive on site

wont be able to make it unfortunately gents. working on sat :rant:

Bluezephyr

Tenderfoot
Mar 10, 2013
Stratton
This must be the place where everything local is discussed :) munkiboi you're actually in the next village to me! (Just changed my profile)
Looking forward to attending some meet ups in time.

Last edited:

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Munki, shame next time, GT I have your fan I will bring it on Saturday, see you on site,

Bluezephyr are you free more than welcome to tag along

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
could not help myself bought a DD XL tarp yesterday. lets hope i dont have to use it to much this year.

Good move for winter hanging... It just keeps the wind out on those breezy nights.....

Also good as it gives you abit more admin room in a wet summer.....

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
hi big stu 12" :rolleyes: after seeing your set-up using the larger tarps. i thought id better get one as i intend to use my kit lots this year regardless of the weather. with your group and daves it should be a good year all round. are you going on the 29/30 this month ? carl

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi guys,

As usual enjoyed today good company and got the area cleared, only one issue and a major one, the chimney sweep let the fire go out, yes I know, the fire go out, GT has agreed this matter needs to be addressed further and dealt with a firm hand,

So everyone your ideas please, let the imagination run wild as to the appropriate punishment, ha ha,

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Yes well we shall have to think long and hard to what I will get him to do.

It was good to get the area sorted.
jamavyze.jpg
y2ysavep.jpg
gybenaqa.jpg
by7e9atu.jpg
ubaquba7.jpg

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Not sure Kev, Ive got to go into hospital on Tuesday for another biopsy on a lump in me my throat, if all goes well watch this space

the smoking magnetmagnet

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
hi, just back from an overnighter with the suffolk lads, only the one night, 5 of us total in a nice old woods. had a nice time -2c 4 hammocks one tent 2 jetboils. nice open fire with a very active group (out lots) with good skills. 190mile trip but worth it, they are having one next fri/sat but its a campsite with a tree section and bogs :) ( forgot to post last week sorry, one of the suffolk lads has a large wood's he can use, went there last week it was about -4c and snow. an overnighter again but worth it to test the kit and myself ). later carl

Last edited:

L8starter

Forager
Mar 6, 2011
norwich, uk
all the best for tomorrow david

as ive now officially joined the ranks of redundant, retired, unemployed im more likely to have time mid week than weekends. how are others fixed around here for a midweek day meet some time? i really want to harvest some birch bark to make a small pot

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE