What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Found this

IMG_2972-300x200.jpg

and was intrigued. A 'sort of but not really' George Foreman for a camp fire (my excuse and I'm sticking to it! :p )

Then I (surreptitiously) got swmbo interested in seeing whether one might be useful on our forays ;) .

Having found 'just reason' I bought one.

Then I stumbled across Boondocker's Pie Iron Cooking ~ I have seen bacon, I have seen a slice of tomato, I have seen no lettuce! An almost Vimesian approval :D .

It's 4" and so should fit in nicely with my 4" 0.2L Dutch Oven (and yes, I do mean zero point two litre :p ) and my 4" frying pan (also a gift) :D . I seem to be expanding my cookware round four inch metal objects :dunno: :D .

Joe Hall

Mar 25, 2013
Leeds, West Yorkshire
I thought I'd treat myself to a new pot, so I went for a 12cm Zebra Billy.
Excellent pot as I'm sure you're all aware.
Cooked a rather tasty beef stew on our camp over the weekend.

Alas, it wasn't this shiny by the end of the trip!!

photo-1_zps47d08923.png

Wayland

Hárbarðr
No, I got it fixed and I'll keep it for a back up body but I was starting to push up against the limits of it's capabilities and some ideas I'm pursuing at the moment are way beyond it's capabilities.

It's amazing how the technology has progressed in the 7 years since the 5D was made.

Bumbler

Nomad
Feb 22, 2013
Norway
www.bushcraft.no
Things got a little crazy on ebay....

2 x 1 ltr dry bag
2 x 5 ltr Dry bag
3 x 10 ltr dry bag
1 x 20 ltr dry bag
1 linen bag for making it easy to lift the stored content of my...
1 Zebra billy can 12 cm
1 utility puch to keep the zebra billy can in
1 fleece sleeping bag liner, tuo use as a summer bag combined with my Jerven Thermo hunter bag
1 US army stainless steel canteen cup
1 Nalgene US canteen style water bottle
1 Molle canteen pouch
1 small molle waist bag

Köld

Tenderfoot
Feb 2, 2012
Thule
A Dutch army clone of the Carinthia Tropen sleepingbag from the bay of e's, and a marmot never winter down bag (size long but feels slightly on the too short side).

Young Ant

Mar 25, 2013
Essex
www.youtube.com
Just got Some New bits and bobs For the Bug out Bag

yo yo fishing Reel

Army Issue Cold weather Mits/gloves

Army Dpm Poncho

ebay Shopping:)

And last Month Got a bargin A 50pound Highlander 50ltr Rucksack For Under a tenner Thanks To the shop Puting the wrong Price tag:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE