Two VERY lucky people

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I was on that exact route (Parsley Fern Gully Left Hand) a week or so before the guy with the helmet cam. It was in worse nick and we couldn't stand up in the wind when we topped out! Moved together with my partner until the exact point he fell off 'cos there was no gear anyway (so it was perfectly reasonable for him to be soloing up to there). I did think it got surprisingly awkward at that point for a Grade II but you can never tell in winter depending on conditions.

To be honest, with a 17 month old daughter I've been thinking of knocking the winter game on the head and watching that having just been on it is only cementing the idea in my head!

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
Interesting and I'm glad he's ok. Obviously you can't see everything from the clip but I wonder why he tried to catch/fend off the falling chunk? To me it looks like that caused him to lose his grip?
I definately wouldn't want to go down a gully feet first on my back, no sign of any attempt to use his axe to arrest the fall.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE