My New Youtube Channel :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
Thanks again guys, I think I'm really going to enjoy doing this and have had more views so far that I thought I would ever get so that's a good bit of encouragement :D

I'm definitely going to put up more footage at the weekend, what would everyone prefer a cooking video (probably Dutch oven chicken and rice) or maybe a guided tour of my hammock setup (Hennessy with whoopies and under blanket setup)

Or I could possibly do both :D

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
Thanks again guys, I think I'm really going to enjoy doing this and have had more views so far that I thought I would ever get so that's a good bit of encouragement :D

I'm definitely going to put up more footage at the weekend, what would everyone prefer a cooking video (probably Dutch oven chicken and rice) or maybe a guided tour of my hammock setup (Hennessy with whoopies and under blanket setup)

Or I could possibly do both :D
Good stuff Scott ,,keep the vids coming ,,Things I would like to see is how to do a solo trip into the big scary dark woods :lmao:

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
I subscribed too. If I might give some constructive criticism, in the belt kit video, it would have been easier to understand if you maybe talked slightly slower. Twas a bit tough to understand for me you see. -That is assuming you want to aim your video's at none-English people to of course:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE