Hey from Bridgend!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mancalleddave

Jul 4, 2011
Bridgend, Glamorgan
Hi there, Dave here, i was wanting to definetly learn some bushcraft skills this year and try and make some friends to go out camping in Wales.
I live in Bridgend south wales and i live with my girlfriend shell, she is nearly 9 months pregnant and due to pop anytime, i hope to go out for a night after the babys born, but i dont think she wants me to go for long!
Ive just whacked up my one man terranova competition in the garden to test it after only going out once last year, this year i want to get out much more often.
So this is just me saying hello :)

Mancalleddave

Jul 4, 2011
Bridgend, Glamorgan
hey thanks all, cant wait to make some friends! Fed up of being 'lonewolf' lol

I am definitely going to make it for at least a day to candleston this year, i've seen the tents and things through the trees when passing by before. I've never been in the campsite though.

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2013
S.Wales
Hey there Dave! its nice to here there are others in the Bridgend area that are interested in bushcraft i'm from Pyle myself, and also looking to pick up new skills.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE