So..what do you do for a living ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
I'm a GP mostly, but I also work part-time in psychiatry and earn small amounts as a writer.

When I was a student I worked in the holidays as a toilet attendant before being promoted to binman on a scaffie truck. That and the Queens shilling from the OTC kept the student overdraft tamed.

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Senior park ranger in Scotland's largest regional park.

More desk work than I'd like but I sometimes slip the chains and do what I really love getting people excited about being outside. This week I did a presentation to school kids about barn owls, took a group of people with mental health issues out for a walk in the woods and dealt with a stolen portaloo, located a lost sheep, rescued lost hikers and it's not the weekend yet lol

Orric

Like it :). Will wave to you next time I'm there. Hope you get more outside fun.

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I have my own Artisan bakery in Kendal in Cumbria.
When I'm not baking I'm teaching in local schools about bread and baking.
I run courses at the bakery and in my spare time I'm writing a book and
organising fundraising for our street arts festival , Mintfest , in the summer.
Nice thread Hog , interesting to know what people do in their full time.
Cheers , Simon

And I'm sooooo looking fwd to tasting the bread later this year :)

Rockmonkey

Settler
Jan 12, 2012
uk
I run my own tree surgery business, more ariel work than felling luckily, bit more fun at least!
Work enough to keep me busy, but not too busy, gotta live life first, bushcraft, canoeing, rock climbing, work second!

RM

England Ram

Tenderfoot
Dec 5, 2011
Derby
Sign Language Interpreter. For Deaf people. (The people who wave their hands about on tv, but not as glamorous)
Been self employed for 4 years. Worked for a private agency before then for 6 years.

My previous job was a communicator for Deaf students in colleges.

Also a voluntary personal protection instructor, but that doesn't pay the bills although I'd love it to.

Jaan

Forager
Apr 22, 2011
Tallinn, Estonia
I'm currently an account manager for an e-marketing company. We do websites, campaigns and smaller IT projects.

Gearing up to becoming a full-blown IT project manager.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE