Craghoppers Kiwi Winter Lined Trousers - have they been withdrawn?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
I can't for the life of me seem to fine any of these any more? Have they stopped making them?

I love the two pairs I have and want a couple more for reserves/sunday best

idealy in either Cigar (brown) or Slate (dark grey) but I cant seem to find any 32 short anywhere

are these a seasonal thing or is the line finished?

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
no luck with gooutdoors (they dont have the leg lengh) but warwickshireclothing have sorted me out with a couple of pairs in slate :D

thanks rik for the heads up
s.gif

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Doubt they've stopped as they were reviewed in a recent walking magazine I think. Got the best buy/best value award for winter trousers too!! They werre being compared with trousers up to abnout £200 each!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
indeed I love mine but they have seriously dryed up - more so than last winter

even craghopper themselves seem to have none - i just wondered if they were planning a new line

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
look at trail or TGO magazine. I think I saw it in one of those recently (current issue I think). Can't have stopped it or they wouldn't have given the mag a pair to test.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
well that's good to know, but then I wonder why are all the retailers selling them off so cheap - they were £50 last time i looked

screwdriver

Forager
Nov 28, 2010
calne
to be fair i find the karrimor winter trousers a very good buy ,bought 4 pairs at 4.99 each last summer and found them to be very hard wearing.
my last two pairs of craghopper ripped the stitching on the backside but the cheapies are going strong.

I've got the Craghoppers basecamp lined trousers and they're absolutely rubbish. Waist line rubs like hell with a ruck sack, articulation is non-existent and combined with the fact that the material binds against your skin, makes walking any length of time in them a chore. They're a terrible fit generally and the lining material is uncomfortable. You're much better off getting an "active wear" pair of pile and pertex trousers like Rab Vapour Rise, Marmot Driclime or Buffalo Teclite if you're after a synthetic trouser. All of those will be warmer, more wind-proof, less rustly and a whole healp lighter / more comfortable.

Lordyosch

Forager
Aug 19, 2007
Bradford, UK
Trousers are like, err, trousers really. They'll fit some and not others. I have two pairs of kiwi winter trousers and I think they're a great fit. One pair has a cottonish lining the other a 'tricot' type lining. Both are super warm. Use them for chilly walks and even a bit of light mountaineering.

Great value for money in my opinion

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE