Is there anybody there!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Hello folks not been on for a good while , life's been a bit busy and a tad stressful. Time to reacquaint oneself with the woods!!

Good to see a few familiar names!!! And I see some promotions ..... Maybe not having your name in lights but name in red!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Andy

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Hiya Mary , yes I'm still alive.... Just..

Actually a lot better than I have been so all is good . Need to get my lungs filled with some good Scottish air!!

still lots of excellent info on here .... Glad to be back!

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Yes it has been to long , will be good to see a few familiar faces this year and stretch legs , air hammocks , and dust paddles down, looking forward to it!

al21

Nomad
Aug 11, 2006
In a boat somewhere
Geezer, I'd say welcome back, but hardly posted anything myself for ages.

Hlad to hear you feel like doing stuff again! I planned to call you sometime ad I fancy heading your way for a paddle and dust off my fly rod too, if that would appeal to you. I recently received some interesting tea you might like also.

Toodle pip, Al

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Hello folks not been on for a good while , life's been a bit busy and a tad stressful. Time to reacquaint oneself with the woods!!

Good to see a few familiar names!!! And I see some promotions ..... Maybe not having your name in lights but name in red!!!!!! :rolleyes: .

Andy

Thats not promotion thats the naughty ones all the good ones are in blue anyhow welcome home.

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
How bizarre !!! I am indeed back. It would appear the outdoors is quite a tonic for the body but more importantly the mind!!! I will catch up with you Al

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE