Gas/Petrol stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bailout

Jul 17, 2008
devon
I advertised this on UKclimbing and OutdoorsMagic forums but it didn't sell. As I have seen them mentioned on here I would see if there is any interest in a swap.

Things I may be interested in would be a lightweight 1 man tarp. Maybe a dog walking coat - I use a Barbour at the moment and it is getting a bit battered so something that is at least shower proof. An insulated air bed style sleeping mat.

Otherwise make me an offer of something. I am more into the backpacking, cycle touring type of activity than Bushcraft but anything considered as the stove is just sitting around unused at present.

-------

Can use gas canisters or petrol (Coleman fuel or similar clean petrol recommended). Little use - I have decided that my gas only stove is enough for my needs. Boxed and includes fuel bottle and pump for using petrol and multi tool.

It is a Chinese one from ebay. My gas stove is from the same supplier and has had a fair amount of use and is still working well.

stove.jpg

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Does it have the fuel bottle and pump for using with Coleman fuel?

i have a DD Tarp MC going spare if you are interested. I can throw in some purlon type cord for ridge line too.

Simon

bailout

Jul 17, 2008
devon
Does it have the fuel bottle and pump for using with Coleman fuel?

i have a DD Tarp MC going spare if you are interested. I can throw in some purlon type cord for ridge line too.

Simon

Here is a pic of the stove with bits.

Stove2_zpsad8a2e93.jpg

The DD may be ok. What sort of condition is it in? Was the MC one the version there was problems with it tearing at the side loops? Any problems with yours?

thanks

bailout

Jul 17, 2008
devon
I meant to put in the OP that as I don't have much history here I would be willing to post first to someone who has good history.

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Here is a pic of the stove with bits.

Stove2_zpsad8a2e93.jpg

The DD may be ok. What sort of condition is it in? Was the MC one the version there was problems with it tearing at the side loops? Any problems with yours?

thanks

It's as new...no rips, tears or snags.

it was the one with a few issues, but I've used this one about 6 or so times and it is fine. The only reason I'm looking to offload this one is I don't like the camp pattern.

Over to you...

Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE