Middlewood 15/16 feb 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Red Fox

Dec 31, 2012
Cheshire
That was a fantastic weekend my son loved his first bushcraft meet, also my wife Hannah would like to say thank you to everyone for making her feel welcome and she thought what a lovely bunch of people you all are. She is looking forward to the next bushcraft meet especially now shes realised that we eat things like biltong and drink things like rice wine.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
That was a fantastic weekend my son loved his first bushcraft meet, also my wife Hannah would like to say thank you to everyone for making her feel welcome and she thought what a lovely bunch of people you all are. She is looking forward to the next bushcraft meet especially now shes realised that we eat things like biltong and drink things like rice wine.

I'm not going into the biltong shop with nearly £100 of orders again ya bunch o monkeys !!! :D

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Decided to leave early due to getting a very good offer from my wife:cool:
Thanks all for a brilliant weekend and the chance to catch up with people.
Good weather, great people and a wonderful time.

Oh and big thanks to Dave for the Biltong. Still going at it but my jaw is killing me now.

noonan79

Tenderfoot
Nov 10, 2012
cheshire
Sounds like a good meet, sorry I didn't make it but me and the baby have been bad since Friday. Hopefully I'll be able to make the next 1.

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Thanks to Carl for organising

And thanks to everyone else for a great weekend, learned some new skills, relaxed, and had the best laugh i've had for ages. Looking forward to the next meet at Giants Seat in April. Hope to see you all there.

Dave

Oh and Dave, it will be at least £120 the next time you go to Bobs Billtong lol (gutted i was too chicken to buy some chilli sticks)

crowman

Forager
Oct 27, 2009
derbyshire
my thanks as well to you carl for the effort you put in organising this meet had a grand time have found bobs billtong and am know emptying my paypal account they will need a courier with a big van cheers all crowman.

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
+1 for Bob's Biltong!
t2801.gif

His droewers are pretty damn tasty, too.

hammockhead

Apr 30, 2012
manchester
Finally made it too my first meet, really enjoyed it shame i could only make the saturday night. It was good to put faces to some of the names i've seen on the site. thanks to carl for all his efforts.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE