a leather messenger bag, and a few bits from me

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i was commissioned to make a leather messenger bag for a customer he had an old bag made out of fabric that he loves, and wanted me to make one out of leather, that will last him a long time.
he wanted this bag in black and to have brass furnishings, he also wanted to have a matching adjustable strap which i also made for him.
this bag was mad by awl, and hand sewn by me.
hope you like it.

IMG_4363 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4365 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4364 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4368 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4372 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
i was then asked by a member to make him a leather sheath for his busse combat, he wanted this in a nice dark brown and to have contrasting stitching, so we chose a nice blue to complement the scales.

IMG_4373 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
IMG_4374 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
IMG_4375 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
IMG_4378 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
IMG_4381 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
i was then asked to make a sheath for a martial arts tool.

IMG_4384 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
IMG_4385 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
then was asked to make a little pocket sheath/ backpack sheath, no belt loop on this one.

IMG_4352 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
then mr stu barker made a great present for his dad, a damascus divvet tool for golf, so sent it of to me for some clothes.
so this is what i made him.

IMG_4353 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
IMG_4358 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
IMG_4360 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
take care.
lee.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
thanks mary, try me best john boy, would like to thank all the members for all the work just lately, I'm getting through the orders now, if i have been a bit late replying, i have just been so busy, and i do apologise.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Thanks for the kind words, they are appreciated, yes you gain the extra strength with the box stitch bud, as over time it retains it shape better if that makes sense, and slows easy access when retrieving items.
take care, all
lee.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE