Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

roman-soldier

Settler
Mar 7, 2012
colchester
Hi Guys,

can i tag along?

I'm part of the Suffolk group (one of the active members), if its ok please pm me a car parking spot and walk in coordinates (obviously i know its secret:))

Paul

norfolkjohn

Tenderfoot
Aug 21, 2010
norwich norfolk
Well got there, sadly only for the day.
Good to see you all after so long and it was nice to see a new face, (Paul aka roman soldier).
wet under foot but only to be expected.
Boots died !! now gone to that boot store in the sky...RIP
Thank's for good day hope to see you all again soon.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi all

Good to see you all, thanks john for the pork, we were porked out last night but we did it, it would have gone well on, "man verses food" ha ha. Paul hope you enjoyed the mud and a big howl from us all to your lady wife!!!

now for the next meet hopefully a bit drier and lets say A LOT warmer and hopefully a few more over night.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Nice one again dudes. :)

Ok a few pics then -
Them2_zps5dcb96b6.jpg

John_zpsdf5540a9.jpg

Hides_zps2a2ba405.jpg
hides2_zpsd5bb9d9f.jpg

3strandplait_zpse7f32652.jpg

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
Thanks to everyone, had a grate time. looking forward to the next meet / summer when maybe more of us can sit round the camp fire catch up have a good old chat over 2 or 3 days. thanks again lad's. all the best mitch66

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
Hi Guys, just introducing myself .. Just moved to Norfolk from Essex, now living in Ormesby St Margret near Hemsby , hope you don't me chipping in on threads etc ... Phil
Spent several holidays in Hemsby. Love the foot long eclairs from the bakery on the way to the beach. Bring them you'll be very welcome at the next meet he he
seriously :welcome1: :welcome1: :welcome1: :welcome1: :welcome1:

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi All

First of all, welcome Phil, I too know Hemsby well, my mother holidayed there for many a year!

16th March (Sat) next meet, need to do some clearing up so bring a spade or shovel if you can, I'd like to clear the hard standing at the chimney site. the other overnite site is like a bog at the moment with mud especially after last weekend.

So i will start the list

Damascus.........................

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
Hi All

First of all, welcome Phil, I too know Hemsby well, my mother holidayed there for many a year!

16th March (Sat) next meet, need to do some clearing up so bring a spade or shovel if you can, I'd like to clear the hard standing at the chimney site. the other overnite site is like a bog at the moment with mud especially after last weekend.

So i will start the list

Damascus.........................

List for meet 16th March 2013

Yes

Damascus
and.......

No

Whittler Kev - Sorry, on holiday in Skeggy

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Dam.. 16th March my parents 60th Wedding bash is that weekend..... so still cant get to see you.. hey ho next time..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE