Finished Float Wallet :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Finaly finished
smile.gif

I reckon this is the complete "travel light " piece of kit
smile.gif
it has everything you need, a selection of floats, hooks, scissors, disgorger, and even split shot
smile.gif
( the crystal waggler on the right hand side has had the top and bottom snipped off, the top pulled off and filled with split shot, simple storage )

Not sure if i like the position of the disgorger, in the final version, i might just sacrifice a float to keep it neater.

finishedfloatwallet2.jpg

finishedfloatwallet1.jpg

finishedfloatwallet4.jpg

all comments welcome :)

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
Very nice job, not being a fisherman can you tell me why you need a selection of floats? not wanting to look like a duffus but is not a float,a float a float. It bobs up and down on the surface of the water to indicate a bite. Not being rude just ignorant to the in's and out's of fishing. I must get someone on hear to take me out for a lesson.

Cheers

Rick

DV...

Tenderfoot
Jul 28, 2010
East of England
Different floats for different jobs and conditions, same as knives really, wagglers are fixed to the line at the bottom only, they carry different shot loadings depending on depth of water, current, wind, how far out you wish to fish and sometimes weight of bait.

Float wallet looks great but I'd swap the floats for some made of peacock quill :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE