Martindale Golok sheath stained glass window...new and improved!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi...heres the second one i've done...more difficult blends across the surface...and made a few changes here and there...hope you like!

a

GOLCUS8LOW_zps228dbb2f.jpg

GOLCUS7LOW_zps810cb484.jpg

GOLCUS6LOW_zpsf65d3251.jpg

GOLCUS9LOW_zpsf492ebd1.jpg

GOLCUS5LOW_zpsdc34b52a.jpg

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
That's rather smart :D

I thought from the title that it might be a bit gaudy but it's really subtle and lovely :D
Different, but very, very good.

atb,
M

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Please let me say this again, Love it ^^
I love how it is so subtle in color change, no shouting colors but is absolute sophistication at its best.
So I will pm you to let you reveal some secrets of the neatness of your linework ^^
Yours sincerely Ruud

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
lol....ta grey m8, very nice of you...appreciated! you coming over the water at all this year?

Please let me say this again, Love it ^^
I love how it is so subtle in color change, no shouting colors but is absolute sophistication at its best.
So I will pm you to let you reveal some secrets of the neatness of your linework ^^
Yours sincerely Ruud

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Well yes ^^,
the 25 of feb till 5th of march I will be spending some quality time in Wayne Jones's forest
And ofcourse I wouldn't want to miss the moot for all the money in the world, so you'd better expect me there
Yours sincerely Ruud

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE