Thought these looked like handy little clips

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
How much????
Far too expensive for what they are imo.
Is Uncle Ray pushing these then?

EDIT:
(Just noticed the clips are £3.00 for 10 and not £1.99 each. Doh! Still; I'm too tight to pay 30p for a little placcy clip anyhow).

Last edited:

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
to be fair to the seller they are approx 6p each to buy in bulk, once you add listing fees, final value fee and paypal fees, hes not charging the earth at 20p each

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
How much????
Far too expensive for what they are imo.
Is Uncle Ray pushing these then?

EDIT:
(Just noticed the clips are £3.00 for 10 and not £1.99 each. Doh! Still; I'm too tight to pay 30p for a little placcy clip anyhow).

Uncle Ray sells the metal ones with a leather belt loop for £20.

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Uncle Ray sells the metal ones with a leather belt loop for £20.

Could be worse, these sell a bit of cord, and one of them cord side release buckles for over £20. :rolleyes:

Oh they have been washed in water that has some titanium in, which of course inparts magical qualities. :rolleyes:

Humpback

On a new journey
Dec 10, 2006
1/4 mile from Bramley End.
I bought 13 option of the little plastic ones and fitted them today to my hammock under quilt. Colour coding lets me now click and go. Just the job. Thanks for the link.
Alan

Alan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE