Celtic Belt and Scottish Dirk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
have editted this post to just show the items left

1: Celtic embossed belt i picked up in the highlands. 1.5 inch wide. Will fit upto a 44" waist. Dark red/mahogany in colour with some nice celtic embossing and a stitched border. Antiqued buckle with pop stud closure so you can change the buckle easily. been worn once so pretty much brand new.
SOLD.

cimg2404q.jpg

cimg2402g.jpg

2: Scottish Dirk with handmade sheath. The dirk is purely for show, 15 inch long stainless steel blade (pretty sharp), rosewood handle with brass fittings. has been used to cut through nettles and the like and could do with a clean up. I made a sheath for it over a year ago from black veg tan, hand saddle stitched with black thread with a rivet at the point for safety. sheath has various scuff marks and could do with a clean up. overall a nice looking dirk.
SOLD

cimg2387f.jpg

cimg2390u.jpg

cimg2392a.jpg

cimg2391e.jpg

cimg2388p.jpg

cimg2389t.jpg

Please post here and PM me. first PM gets the item thanks
Hamish

Last edited:

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
i forgot about cutting it in half when i dropped the price as postage will probably be around £4 so hardly seems worth it. if you would consider adding the postage i will gladly cut it in half for you and see if anyone wants the other half for the same

Bartsman

Forager
Jan 5, 2013
Princetown
Hi there,

If the leather is still available I'll take it.

Please let me know PayPal info if that's acceptable.

Kind regards,

Simon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Just on to say that I'm chuffed with my dirk and sheath from Dreadhead. Got it early the next day from when he posted it, all wrapped up nice and snug to avoid damage. The man has skill in his hands (you can tell that from the photo's he posts), but it's nice to actually hold and see someones work. All that and he's a pleasure to deal with and speak too.
Will definately be getting some of his work again, can highly recomend it.

Cheers
Goatboy.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE