Norway Jan 2013 -Planning and Preparation

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GordonM

Settler
Nov 11, 2008
Virginia, USA
I wonder how our "Cold Weather Crew" are enjoying their fun in the "winter wonderland"? Anyone received any comms from the crew? Any updates?

Gordy

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
... And all is quiet on the Karl front too... I'm not txting them because it'll spoil the surprise when their threads come up and I don't want to rinse their phone charge. No news is good news, as they say!

GordonM

Settler
Nov 11, 2008
Virginia, USA
Not seen anyone's kit posted on ebay either, so they must all be fine...

Cheers, Neil!

:lmao::lmao::You_Rock_

I'll have a gander through the online Norwegian surplus shops as well! :27::cool: :hatscarf: :cool::27: Cliff and the Sergeant Major always have great military kit and other bushy gear!

Gordy

Last edited:

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
I'm understanding that laavus might be on the wishlist for this tour, amongst other delectables.... can't wait for the meet after they return, it'll be veritable smorgasbord of european lovelyness as chosen by experts! Woop!! And the tales round the campfire... gonna be goooooooood :)

GordonM

Settler
Nov 11, 2008
Virginia, USA
Thanks for the Digital Message Device (DMD) / Radio Check mate.:news: I apologize if I prompted you to break radio listening silence.:27: Charlie Mike with the fun adventure! :notworthy:hatscarf::campfire::hatscarf::notworthy

Gordy

Last edited:

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Hello all well in Norway , me and the lads are having a blast ,,,, that's all for now two dogs

......................Broadsword calling Danny Boy................ Broadsword calling Danny Boy...

Good to hear from you guys...
th_snowballed.gif

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE