brokkers feb 2013?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
me teenage daughters have refused the invite ?? something to do with hair dryers and toilets ?? pah !! Just me and me ferret then :)

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
nothing about compound bows jamie ,what do want to know ?? av got a nice recurve bow sitting in me garage ...........is this turning into an archery event ?? hmm

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
nothing about compound bows jamie ,what do want to know ?? av got a nice recurve bow sitting in me garage ...........is this turning into an archery event ?? hmm

no picked up a compound bow, a couple of months ago but needs a new string + theres three slots for where the 2 gear wires go. just a lowdown on whats what really.

Do I smell apprehension ? He also answers to scruff for the PC brigade.
Bell me tomorrow on your snap break if you've any concerns?

not at all mate, fern can be a bit grumpy with other dogs, if they pay too much attention on first meeting. i'm a great believer in letting mutts get on with it and settling their own differances. there is a biological imperitive to NOT kill every dog they meet.

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
yea same here ,logun s16 next to my M+M recurve ,next to me canoe !! I,m going to have to become a full member and start a garage sale :lol:

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb at Brockwell or glen coe?

Short pause to thinks about it

Sorry chaps glen coe wins :p Would be lovely (insert interesting) to catch up with you all. Hey if you every fancy trip north of the border I know some cracking sites :)

Orric

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
yea same here ,logun s16 next to my M+M recurve ,next to me canoe !! I,m going to have to become a full member and start a garage sale :lol:

canoe or kayak?

Feb at Brockwell or glen coe?

Short pause to thinks about it

Sorry chaps glen coe wins :p Would be lovely (insert interesting) to catch up with you all. Hey if you every fancy trip north of the border I know some cracking sites :)

Orric

sod off smelly, i'll be up to annoy you soon enough and you'll sharp regret your offer. MUWHAHAHA :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE