What's your favorite watch?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ZEbbEDY

Nomad
Feb 9, 2011
Highlands
cmd-40-1uztdr_01.jpg

good laugh back in the day at school

Llwyd

Forager
Jan 6, 2013
Eastern Canada
Just an old Swiss Army Cavalry watch with glow in the dark numbers. I typically could care less what time it is on trips except if it is meal time.

armie

Life Member
Jul 10, 2009
The Netherlands
I've had my Casio F-91W for ages, occasionally I buy a new wrist strap, it just keeps on going!
horloge.jpg

I later read somewhere that it is/was a preferred watch among terrorists, to use as a timer to set off bombs [citation needed].

Last edited:

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
I love my Bremont U2 - automatic, more water resistant than I'll ever need, clear, certified chronometer (therefore accurate) and, perhaps best of all, British.

I only wish I had a picture...

Col_M

Jun 17, 2010
London and Devon
Omega Seamaster Professional Chronometer, mid-size one as I have noodle arms, it has been worn daily apart from being away for service since I got it almost 11 years ago :) No photo as I'm at work right now.

crucible

Tenderfoot
May 14, 2011
vancouver bc canada
Casio Solar G-Shock- I have to replace the straps every 2 years or so, but it has been working continuously for the past 12 years, so it's earned my confidence and respect

oldtimer

Sep 27, 2005
Oxfordshire and Pyrenees-Orientales, France
Casio diver's watch. Only £35, now going for 5 years and very accurate. I never buy expensive watches now. I had a Tissot diver's watch for my 21st- never accurate, very unreliable and cost more than my present watch to service. Then an expensive, well advertised, solar powered, ecodrive waterproof that lost its winder and neither the shop nor maker took responsibility.

Last edited:

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
These are what i've got at the moment, the eco drive was a Christmas present that i put on my old strap.
My fave that i'd like is a seiko monster.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE