FS or FT Tissot Automatic watch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
The Roe Valley
For sale,

Tissot PR50 Automatic watch..... Black sunburst dial, sapphire crystal, 50M water resistance and full length bracelet. The box is well worn and it has a full set of booklets & papers, dated January 2009. Case diameter is 38mm including crown with 18mm lugs.

Purchased by myself only a few weeks ago, it has been well worn by the previous owner and has the usual scratches and swirls on the steel. The sapphire glass is excellent. Timekeeping is superb, actually within COSC standards. It also has a handy date set feature, easily changed without altering the time. It's running around +2 to +4 depending on overnight positions.

Tissot automatics are now running into several hundred pounds. I would sell it for £80 - now £55 - including Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For delivery. I don't use PayPal or cheques so my preferred method of payment would be an online bank transfer. If not possible then cash or postal order.

Some pictures;

DSCF0468.jpg

DSCF0469.jpg

Thank you,

Mark

Last edited:

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
The Roe Valley
Hi folks,

Found this watch again today while going through my shaving gear!

Still available and a final drop to £55! :D

Mark

Last edited:

Pierr

Forager
Sep 15, 2008
France
Hi

would take it from you; I'm in France so need to accrue shipping a bit and also need to see with bank for money transfer (really no chance for a Paypal?).

PM'ing you.

P.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE