TLIM bushcrafter in Amboyna Burr

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
P1080003.jpg

Blade by TLIM in NC6 steel, 3mm thick with a bainite heat treatment.
Blade length is 10cm wih an overall length of 21.5cm.

The handle is by myself using professionally stabilised Amboyna Burr over black liners. They are secured with two ton epoxy and have two 8mm brass tubes.

P1080006.jpg

P1080005.jpg

P1080004.jpg

I have not made a sheath at this stage to allow someone to either make their own or in case they have a preferred leatherworker (or kydex, if that takes your fancy!). I can make a leather sheath at an extra cost - pm me to discuss it.

Cost is currently at a competitive price of £85 which includes postage.
If paying by paypal it will be an additional £3.20 (£88.20) but bank transfer or cheques are at no additional cost.

If I get to a point of making a sheath not on request, it will be withdrawn and the price adjusted.

Last edited:

Stew

Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Thank you chaps. :) It's priced at a get it out the door quick price. When i get round to thinking about it properly (probably in a week) the price will probably be going up to better match it's actual worth. ;)

Stew

Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
A wee bump before I withdraw it temporarily from this evening when I'll start a sheath and re-list it at a later date.

If you want a say in the sheath, now's the time....

Emma S

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 25, 2010
East Sussex
just been given to my other half for his birthday, complete with sheath. Fantastic knife and very impressed. Lovely work Stew, cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE