Happy birthday rik_uk3

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
A very late in the day birthday wish rik,hope you had a good day:beerchug:

Last edited:

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Many thanks

A glass or two of a cheeky Merlot and a nightcap of a rather nice Hine Cognac daughter gave me today :) The wife was talking to little student nurse poppet's at uni so got home late; Saturday means Cardiff, restaurant, and passion :)

My slow cooked Lamb shanks cooked Cyprus style went down a treat.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Chaps, as per my previous post, the love happens on Saturday :) A gentle day yesterday, had the grandson for a couple of hours which I love, he's absolutely wonderful, four years old and three years ahead in reading and two in maths...very proud of the little gem.

One of the pluses of getting older is grandchildren (No2 due in January) and the joy they bring along.

JACOBLUMBERJACK.jpg

His little 'man shed' I got him a few months ago

h2.jpg

and him entertaining a friend lol

j1.jpg

This is what birthdays are all about :)

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
As per my last post the love happens Saturday. Had a quiet day yesterday, had a couple of hours my grandson, love the lad to bits.

JACOBLUMBERJACK.jpg

His 'man shed' I got him a couple of months back

h2.jpg

And entertaining a guest lol

h1.jpg

This is what birthdays are all about as you get older, No2 is due in January :)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Have a good one Richard....when you mentioned a student nurse poppet I though you were going to get a great birthday present :)

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Happy birthday grumpy ;) your grand bairn looks well chuffed wi his shed. Tree den next , I reckon :thumbup:

Have a gud un Saturday:beer:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Anzia

Nomad
Sep 25, 2012
Derbyshire
Bless him, he's nearly bursting with pride at his shed! You'll have a hard job topping that in future (though Chiseller's tree den suggestion sounds good :D )
Hope you have a good day on Saturday :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE