fifteen or less challenge second year!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
a stove? I don't think I could find a safe enough one (that I could afford) over here...and I wouldn't really use it enough for it to be worthwhile buying one. I'm also having doubts about the location I was thinking of for the two nights:sigh: it just isn't very inspiring (I went and had a look around today, because it's quite near the house). and there was a lot of pigeon feathers scattered in a small bit. Cat maybe? possibly fox?

Look around junk shops, markets; there was a company called Hippolito that made first rate paraffin stoves and lanterns. The stoves are very simple to fettle as there are so few parts. Well worth looking out for.
hipolitokook.jpg

Come in different sizes. The lanterns are also first rate.

Grey Owl

Tenderfoot
Nov 26, 2006
Canada
voyagetothebay.cauc.ca
Just edited my entry from way back in June. Although to call it an edit is a slight exaggeration as the original post simply stated we were heading out on the following weekend. Well everything went according to plan until Man of Tanith announced today that the 15 or Less Challenge was closed. That is when I remembered that the edited manuscript was on the computer but had never been shared with the world. If anyone is interested in reading our little adventure, you'll find a brief story on post #55.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE