swap vintage kukri for multitool

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

zed4130

Forager
Aug 4, 2011
poole
Well im sure ill regret this , UK only due to stupid postage prices, i do have this up for sale on another forum for £55 so thats the trade value,

After a watch now and not a multitool as got one sorted elsewhere, need a divers type watch or G-shock or protrek,
anyway heres a pic of the beast,ive done alot of work as many on here know, its comes sharp and more than useable,this Kuk is around 100 years old and who knows what action it seen :tu: it had a 10inch blade and a 5inch grip, rats tail tang,thick carbon steel blade more than likely a leafspring , ive hand made the leather frog and green cover and aged them, ive also added a little firesteel that i made but it needs the handle epoxying on but ive none here, the original black leather is under the green cover and ok but aged,there is the 3 slots for the utility knives that sasly i havnt got , heres a pic :tu:
P1010475-5.jpg

P1010476-1.jpg

P1010195-2.jpg

Last edited:

zed4130

Forager
Aug 4, 2011
poole
Hi mate, it would depend on the model as not interested in there suspension , thanks , pics would be good,

cheers
paul

zed4130

Forager
Aug 4, 2011
poole
Ok mate, if you dont mind ill just see if i get offered anything else before i make a choice as dont want to jump on my first offer as have done this many times before, ill get back to you ,

regards
paul

zed4130

Forager
Aug 4, 2011
poole
A little bump, also after a divers watch,

plus ill add this little utility knife i made, it needs a edge putting on it though,
P1010476-2.jpg

P1010477-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

spader

Native
Dec 19, 2009
Scotland
Hi Paul

The system says that your mailbox is full, and cannot accept any more PMs. I tried to reply to you. cheers.

zed4130

Forager
Aug 4, 2011
poole
Hi badger, im really not after another large chopper as i have 1 kuk left after this one goes and thats enough for me, sorry, im really after a watch ,

cheers
paul

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE