Hi From Glasgow

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 27, 2012
Glasgow
Hi Everyone,

Joined the forums to become an active member after weeks of "lurking" haha.

Keen to learn from others here and get into the woods!

I am a keen hiker and recently took an active interest in bushcraft. I have started to assemble the relevant kit I would need so any tips on what is considered essential would be welcome!

Also keen to meet folks with similar interests so if there are any meets where I can learn from more experienced members I would love to come along!

David.

Cyclingrelf

Mod
Mod
Jul 15, 2005
Penzance, Cornwall
Hi David and welcome :) I'm sure you'll have seen a little of what we get up to while you were lurking - plenty of meet-ups and helpful people here. Glad you have joined us!

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
Hi and welcome

--------------------------------------------
"If we had some bacon we could have bacon and eggs, if we had some eggs"

baldscot

Tenderfoot
Nov 21, 2011
glasgow
hello david, i'm also in glasgow. still a keen beginner myself so happy to meet up for some dual learning. personally iv found poundland and surplus to be useful

Hi, David, and welcome :D
Get along to a meet at first opportunity 'cause you get so much friendly advice and tips and make friends. If you find wild camping is a solitary thing, read as much as you can then just get out there. Local first, but then further afield as your experience grows. Have fun and stay safe :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE