Bushcrafters Bracelets embossed with Oak Leaf

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
ALL WITHDRAWNHi...was up late making these last night...these are the first bracelets i've ever made for sale...as a guideline my wrist comes in at about 19 - 20 cm around. they are 2.5cm wide and 25cm long.

lovely thick 4mm pre-dyed brown...bevelled and grooved and embossed with an oak leaf motif...each one has 2 poppers...the choice being black, brass or nickel.

I'm happy to do them at a lower price for bcuk'ers being £11 each (by 2nd class standard with proof of posting) or £12 each (if you would like 2nd class recorded) by paypal please...the two on the left of the picture are plain (as in no oak leaf...just grooved) and are slimmer at 1.8cm wide and 2cm wide and are £9 each all-in by 2nd class standard or £10 by
2nd class recorded and they both have nickel poppers.

(admin note: i think i can sell about 4 of these without going over my maker sales limit...if i do sell anymore i'll upgrade to maker+)

if interested post on here first then pm me please,

regards

A

OAKLEAFFRONT1LOW.jpg

OAKLEAFFRONT2LOW.jpg

OAKLEAFBACKLOW.jpg

Last edited:

steve581

Sep 2, 2011
Lindford
Alright bud.

Very nice, shame you don't have any smaller as would be great stocking fillers (I know getting ready for Christmas already lol) for my boys, or more dainty for the wife!! :lmao:

All the best
Steve

May 6, 2012
Lincoln
Lovely work, looks like a nice accessory so I for one would like to buy an oak leaf embossed, brass popper bracelet. PM on it's way.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Good work, swmbo, asks why not some women's sized , narrower, smaller ? I'd have one with me being Oak, just no room with a watch on one and copper/paracord on totha. Good luck, sure theyl fly .

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
lol chiseller....dont worry mrs angst has already nagged me on that score! for her wrists they need to be about an inch shorter....just out of interest whats your ladys wrist size...will help me find a good average....

thanks for comments! pm sent mattg! thanks!

a

Good work, swmbo, asks why not some women's sized , narrower, smaller ? I'd have one with me being Oak, just no room with a watch on one and copper/paracord on totha. Good luck, sure theyl fly .

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
yo dude, my wrist is about 20cm too. Are these a loose fit then? or is a portion of that extra length used up with poppers so they fit more snug when worn?

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
yo brother samon! my wrists a tad under 20cm but yeah theres a little space of course...its not ''skin tight''....and being leather it will of course 'relax' a little with time...as long as youre not much over 21cm it shouldnt be a major issue...you know how i like to make my stuff...i dont like excess looseness in leatherwork and i'm not the sort that wears a wristwatch dangling halfway down my hand or jeans halfway down my backside lolol!

a

ps i've just put one on and if i squish it snug round my wrist with my other hand it makes a gap that i can get the tip of my little finger into....should be fine m8

yo dude, my wrist is about 20cm too. Are these a loose fit then? or is a portion of that extra length used up with poppers so they fit more snug when worn?

Last edited:

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
....just out of interest whats your ladys wrist size...will help me find a good average....

5 3/4" is her actual wrist measurement, so i'm guessing that something like 6 1/2" would be about right for a leather bracelet

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
ta for that m8....i'll get some done asap....i've been going round all my neighbours houses too and grabbing their wives and measuring their wrists lolol!....these ones i've done are coming in about 9.5"....my wrists about 7.5"...theres not 'a lot' of slack....i dont like loose dangly things....so 2" is used up in the bend of the thick leather/2 poppers....

i've gotta admit 6.5 seems quite small no?.....for the 2 ladies i measured today a bracelet of 8 inches would be needed....and do you think one popper more suitable?.....and 2 for men?

ta for your help...

a

5 3/4" is her actual wrist measurement, so i'm guessing that something like 6 1/2" would be about right for a leather bracelet

Last edited:

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
.....i've gotta admit 6.5 seems quite small no?.....for the 2 ladies i measured today a bracelet of 8 inches would be needed....and do you think one popper more suitable?.....and 2 for men?......

not sure to be honest mate, i'm just guessing really based on gemma's wrist size, but if you're making them at 9 1/2" for a 7 1/2" wrist then i guess i'm a bit out on how much needs to be added for a good fit. i'd guess 8" might be more like it for ladies (leave it you dirty minded lot!). as for one or two poppers, no idea mate, i suppose if there's less material overall then one less popper might make it look a bit more to scale

cheers

stuart

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE