STOLEN - Cocker Spaniel Puppy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tartanferret

Aug 25, 2011
barnsley
Hope you get your dog back mate !, I've noticed the signs appearing at the entrances to woodland areas.. "Dog-knapping" ( Newmiller dam areas for me, Wakefield)

I know times are hard but Claiming a reward for a dog (which they have stolen themselves from the distraught owners) is despicable !

As I said, good luck ! ( Do the usual thing and put up wanted notices, some git will give you a ring for ransom money)

The rest is up to you, They could be genuine;)

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
I've been told by the local bobbies that I can put carpet grippers on top of our fence as long as its 6' or over, the grippers can then be painted with anti Vandal paint mixed with axle grease. This is fine so long as you have a warning sign.
I hope you find your dog soon. Good luck.

sent from my Jelly Bean'd galaxy nexus.

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
The adds in the local rag in bristol are full of rewards ,looks like it's a earner for them as the chap said earlier I'd go to a inbetweener or post a reward poster .... fingers crossed for u bud

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
I've been told by the local bobbies that I can put carpet grippers on top of our fence as long as its 6' or over, the grippers can then be painted with anti Vandal paint mixed with axle grease. This is fine so long as you have a warning sign.
I hope you find your dog soon. Good luck.

sent from my Jelly Bean'd galaxy nexus.

Iv been told by the local bobby to behave myself :) when it comes to scum , I hate scummy zombies wondering around in the dead of the night but love playing catch a zombie

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
You often see missing pet posters.

It seems to be a big problem, but alas, the police dont seem to show much interest.

If your dogs timid, would she go with a stranger?

Might it not be someone who knows her???

mark oriel

Bushcraft company
I really feel for you buddy, a couple of things I thought may help? The countrymans weekly paper run a lost and stolen dog section, and perhaps worth giving the kennel club a shout for recently registered cockers, if one has died they will allredy have replacement papers to use for Ellie? Good luck, hope the kc are a help.

DV...

Tenderfoot
Jul 28, 2010
East of England
Cheers for all the kind words and suggestions. Microchip (Petlog) were advised immediately. Never thought about the KC. Again, thank you.

Allan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE