Ahoy from Surrey ^^

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Beansprout

Tenderfoot
Hi all!

I'm Beansprout, I'm 21, I graduated from Bucks New Uni with 2.1 in Ceramics and Glass- loved the course, I like to do pretty much every craft there is- mainly Lampworking, painting, knitting and crochet. My other spare time is spent gawping over at Hammock Forums trying to figure out new ways to do things with my hammock. Though working in Fahrenheit is doing my head in.

My hammocking trips have been short and far between- so far I've been on 3... But we have more planned! I travel with my Bloke up and down the country (he lives in shropshire) and just recently (yesterday) we did a 3 day camp at his old Scout site. We rolled some mattresses in return for the whole site to ourselves! Our next trips will be in Folkestone weekend after next, then hopefully we'll be coming along to the meet at Broadstone the week after.

I look forward to hanging around a UK forum!

p.s... thanks to Spandit for inviting me over here!

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Welcome to the forum beansprout.
It will be good to meet you and yours at Broadstone if you can make it.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
"A Ceramics and Glass graduate with an interest in hammocks and octopusses"

Possibly the best personal profile description I've read on here.

It's hard not to like octopusses. Or octopi.

Great creatures.

Welcome on board.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE