Bits and bobs to fill a pocket or an hour or two

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
ALL SOLD ALL SOLD ALL SOLD

Hi all,

A few bits and pieces...

Top left in pic - Slipjoint folder kit which was a build along on BritishBlades by Russell White (excellent Sheffield cutler - you can still access the info http://www.britishblades.com/forums/showthread.php?142435-Folder-buildalong-(Finished)). These are all the parts that Russ sold for the build along (the bolsters and scales were not included in the set from Russ), you just need to add the scales (or scales and bolsters) of your choice as Russ has done in the link - £15 Sold on BB

Top right - two firesteel holders to sew into a sheath when you make your own - £2.50 each or £4 for both Sold to BEEFY0978

Small blade underneath firesteel holders - A Mike Spain neck knife blank ready to be handled and sheathed. 01 2mm thick stock heat treated to a tested temper of 59/60 HRC, 55mm blade plus tang. With an info sheet from Mick - £25 Sold to Ratbag

Large Blade in the middle - Bit of an old one this - I believe it is a Wilkinson Sword British Army Survival Knife. Convex ground. Ready for handling. No blade stamps. Marked up for mod on one side but no changes made (pen marks will come off) - £20 Sold on BB

Bottom left - Nite-ize Mini Pock-its belt pouch. Black cordura, unused. Two pockets will hold mini-maglite and good sized folder. Solid clip on the back so you don't need to take your belt off to put it on(link - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nite-Ize-Mi...QEXM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1344639706&sr=8-2 ) - £5 Sold to Flaxton

Bottom Right (under the big blade) - Genuine Victorinox Minichamp. Unused - may need a new pen (I'll check tomorrow - SWMBO asleep now). RRP £26 without the sheath (at Heinnies and they charge postage now if you spend less than £30). I'll include a genuine Victorinox sheath made to fit the Champ - £24 all together - Sold to Gorilla

Very bottom right - copy of a Victorinox Classic - Free - gone to BEEFY0978 to the first buyer of any item on this thread

No messing - price includes UK delivery and paypal fees
smile.gif

Usual bits - over 18's only please on any bladed item (including the freebie). International please contact for postage cost first. Any smears on blades are Renwax. Offers welcome by pm only but don't be offended if I say no
wink.gif

Very Sorry...no trade offers, thanks

pic below

Thanks for looking

Kawasemi

Last edited:

Beefy0978

Forager
Jul 18, 2012
South west
I'll take a fire steel holder please. Sod it i'll have em both. Could you let me have the PayPal detail please? I'm driving home from Cornwall shortly so payment will most likely be early evening if that suits.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Thanks everyone. All sold except the folder kit by Russ White. Garage project for anyone while the rain falls :umbrella:?

Any takers...and I can put this thread to sleep :sleeping: ?

cheers

kawasemi

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE