Mjölnir

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Been tinkering with buffalo horn this evening and made this Thors hammer charm for my eldest. It's a bit crude but I'm getting the measure of this material.

d4e164c5-a319-84cb.jpg
d4e164c5-a32e-cacb.jpg

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
m8 that is very groovy indeed!!!....i betya dreadhead will like that! how big is it....coupla cm?....bit of thonging wrapped round?.....buffalo horns lovely aint it....ive used it a few times now and it always ends up happy.

a

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Fierce....loving it, if tha ever decides to make a slightly larger one to sell, "im your Huckleberry" :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Indoorsout

Settler
Apr 29, 2008
Brisbane, Australia
I really need to make myself another one, I can't wear mine at work - no necklaces in a machine shop, Elf and Safety rules an such. It's an interesting design too, I'm more used to the ones Jimbo did (which is class), that one looks great.

mountainm

Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
I really need to make myself another one, I can't wear mine at work - no necklaces in a machine shop, Elf and Safety rules an such. It's an interesting design too, I'm more used to the ones Jimbo did (which is class), that one looks great.

Yup, but mine was for a soon to be seven year old who's familiar with a less traditional Thors hammer. So I compromised...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE