What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

madgaz

Forager
Sep 21, 2011
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Bought this. Not quite today, yesterday. 8 quid so it wasn't too bad I guess.

5ad8a80d-c586-dfa3.jpg

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Good move by Woodlore, not a bad price either.

That's what I thought... it's only a tenner more from woodlore than from Jervens website... and Jervens price was before you factor in shipping, import tax etc etc.

One day one of those Jervens will be mine!

You won't regret it when you do get one Andy... it arrived today and I was well impressed.

I can't wait to try it out. 2 weeks in Wales ought to be a good test :)

That's what I thought... it's only a tenner more from woodlore than from Jervens website... and Jervens price was before you factor in shipping, import tax etc etc.

You won't regret it when you do get one Andy... it arrived today and I was well impressed.

I can't wait to try it out. 2 weeks in Wales ought to be a good test :)

Did you get the 2 sheep or 1 sheep model?

Sent from my battledroid.

Perrari

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 21, 2012
Eryri (Snowdonia)
www.erknives.com
Bought a couple of weeks ago, but arrived today. A Black Diamond Hooped Bivvy Bag. Got it on ebay from the USA for £58 delivered (£26 of that was postage). Described as 'good used condition' so I took a gamble on it. The bag is like new with no signs of wear whatsoever.
As they retail over here for around £200 that has to be the bargain of the year for me.

http://www.blackdiamondequipment.com/en-gb/shop/mountain/shelters/hooped-bivy

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Just pressed "complete" on an order to PHD for a customised sleeping bag... Now just to wait up to 45 days for it to me made and sent!

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Got a Wild Country Trisar tent for a fiver in a charity shop yesterday.
The original model made in England, very pleased with myself.

Prawnster

Jun 24, 2008
St. Helens
Just bought some fishing flies and spoons, a pair helikon sfu trousers and plenty of insect repellant. These are last minute items for my trip to Sweden next week. Can't wait now!

Sent from my phone.

Reddo

Tenderfoot
Afternoon!

I Purchased my first Air Rifle last Thursday - Had never really used one before, apart from one shot when I was about 12!

I Got into going around with my partner at his work with his gun and decided it would be worth my while to get one to help out with pest control on the nursery, also for the skins (tanning). Luke's rifle was far to long for my arms ( I'm stupidly short) so went ahead and got this one.

IMG_8804.jpg

Took it out the day after and got 2 squirrels and a rabbit - seems I'm an alright shot! - No animal photos unfortunatly!
Shoots nicely - light too!

Zoe

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Reamvithantos, i cant comment until tommorrow, i bought one today from Mr Mears site(said its delivered next day) so should have it tommorrow, i will pm you tommorrow if you want to let you know what i think of it,ive been after one since seeing Twodogs pics, and after pm ing him i could no longer resist!

Yep Martin cant wait to give the beast a whirl(got a trip planned next weekend for its christening!)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE