Duluth pathfinder

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
SOLD.......Duluth pathfinder in extra cost waxed cotton stunning pack built like a tank. Has many great features including axe and knife sleave. Roughly 49L plus pockets but has flexibilty either way.
Excellent condition.
Its the one in the first pick the rest are from duluth site
Im after £sold including postage. Please
5f97425d-b885-589e.jpg
5f97425d-b89f-a75f.jpg
5f97425d-b8ba-b92d.jpg
5f97425d-b8d2-bcac.jpg
5f97425d-b8e7-5c6f.jpg

sent from my secret retreat

Last edited:

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Id have gone for this If I hadn't just bought a smaller Duluth....and had a house to re-mortgage lol. Seriously....nice kit for them wi brass. Sure someone will pick up on it. Good luck :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Prawnster

Jun 24, 2008
St. Helens
Ok £160 and that is a very good price or i think il have to keep it :)

If I were you mate I'd consider selling that on a well known online auction site. It would be a shame if you had to let such a quality item go and didn't get a fair price for it, especially if you're using the funds for something of equal quality.

Sent from my phone.

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
I know mate i might have to or il just keep it the anoying thing is the money i get from this will only pay for the smaller frost river pack i want because of tax and shipping. So its abit of a loose loose.
Nice to see you back on this side of the water :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE