Leatherwork embossing plates

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stuey

Sep 13, 2011
High Peak
www.arb-tek.co.uk
Have you got any artwork ready? I'll need it in PNG format, at least 400x400, black and white - pretty sure he's pulling out but have let him think about it for a bit

Any news on this chaps decision Spandit ?
Art work is in progress here awaiting your go-ahead on space availability.
Thanks for herding all of us cats toward a common goal! :)

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Guys, sorry for being slow. I still haven't had all the images in. I've messaged the people concerned to no avail. Been very busy at work too.
grey_array - looks like we will miss the Moot but for a small package the postage to Europe shouldn't be too dear

In That case I will hold my ground Spandit,
May the gods of postage costs be upon us plus I got myself a nice job last 2 weeks so incomes the money train !!
Yours sincerely Ruud

stuey

Sep 13, 2011
High Peak
www.arb-tek.co.uk
Easy boys! :D
I'm waiting to hear if the chap who was thinking of pulling out has made his decision yet so I can take his space.
It was the last space so form an orderly queue! :D ;) Especially you Dougster!! :D

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
think it should be first come first served on the remaining spaces now - first past the post with designs. Spandits call, but I think it's the only way we'll get this done and dusted.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
I let a space go just make things a little more easy.
but his kind of thing takes a lot to do.
and I'm great full that you are doing it bud.
take care.
and just let me no when you are ready.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Sorry for the delay, guys. There's basically one person who has screwed this up (OK two, including me!). I've sent him an ultimatum but if those who want in on this can just send me the pictures I'll allocate them on a first-come-first-served basis as I appreciate you've all been very patient!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE