July Giants Seat Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
[h=2][/h]
DaveBromley
Bronskimac (Chris)
Raikey
Mrs Raikey
Bilmo (c/w refurbed micro chair! :) )
Riam
Crowman
Jim_aramis(hopefully)
Alan and family

Shaping up to be a good meet this one, looking forward to finally putting some faces to names and catching up with mates i aint seen for a while, as well as meeting the new peeps

Dave

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire
DaveBromley
Bronskimac (Chris)
Raikey
Mrs Raikey
Riam
Crowman
Jim_aramis(hopefully)
Alan and family
mentalnurse (sat day time only cant stay over yet)
Priam + Sam (Friday PM arrival till Sunday)​

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
[h=2][/h]
DaveBromley
Bronskimac (Chris)
Raikey
Mrs Raikey
Riam
Crowman
Jim_aramis(hopefully)
Alan and family
mentalnurse (sat day time only cant stay over yet)
Priam + Sam (Friday PM arrival till Sunday)
Alan3i6 (hopefully)
Kat007

Updated list

Dave

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
what time is everyone getting down there?

I wont be onsite until about 5pm, if there is anyone going earlier please let me know and i'll arrange for the warden to be there with keys etc

Thanks

Dave

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire
what time is everyone getting down there?

I wont be onsite until about 5pm, if there is anyone going earlier please let me know and i'll arrange for the warden to be there with keys etc

Thanks

Dave

Hi Dave,

Sam and I will be there about 2:00 ish. Can you let me know the details of who we need to see and where we can pitch up etc. or will the warden be able to tell us where to go. We can go later if it suits, no problem, just let me know what's easiest.

See you there !
priam + sam

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
2 o'clock is no problem mate i'll tell the warden to meet you there. You can pitch up anywhere in the woods although we used the area behind the toilet block as its the driest and levelest

you might have to walk down from the main gate to get the keys etc

thanks

Dave

crowman

Forager
Oct 27, 2009
derbyshire
cheers to dave for another cracking weekend thanks for organising this again am looking forward to the next one, see ya in august.

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Missed it again. Bu99er!

Iwas putting a new roof on my garage last week and was hoping to have it all clewed-up by friday noon, but ran out of resin Thusday evening which threw a spanner in the works and I didn't get done until. yesterday arvo.

Not to worry; next time ...

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire
cheers to dave for another cracking weekend thanks for organising this again am looking forward to the next one, see ya in august.

Thanks to Dave from me and Sam. Nice to meet old friends at a new venue (for us anyway) we are looking forward to more!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE