Norway - One month in...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

milius2

Maker
Jun 8, 2009
Lithuania
haha :D that would be great, a company of like-minded fella would make it double the fun ;)
I checked your blog and there's a cool article about bow and drill fire lighting. Cheers, I might use that.

milius2

Maker
Jun 8, 2009
Lithuania
Ahhhhh, all good things come to an end :) So did my summer in Norway. All in all I can say, that I had a great time, made very good money and made a good impression to locals, who has already booked me for next summer if I'd be available. After spending about a month in the cabin with no electricity or interned I struggled hard to get back to my facebook, mail or even you guys, just could bare 5min in front of pc. But I can say it out loud now I'M BACK :D :D That's a few last photos from Norway I hope you like it. :)

That's my supper in the cabin being prepared. Mackerel and some fresh vegies. :)

309263_4347973187803_1748802608_n.jpg

photo.php
photo.php
Niam niam.. That was goooooood!

3405_4347973667815_277487229_n.jpg

On my way to work. Who said something about getting jammed in traffic every morning? Never heard of it :D :D

418779_4347974787843_2034085477_n.jpg

That's the house with new (used) roof on. One of the bigger challenges on this job.

546735_4347976467885_1140105484_n.jpg

On my way home I had to spend the night somewhere in Sweden, I had to choose between Stockholm (sleeping in my car), some campers site or................ with a bit of persuasion a wilderness resort :D Can't tell you much what it is, maybe someone speaking swedish could translate? But it is a big creek in the middle of forest, where I first fell how cold well works, where on the bottom of it you have at least 5 degrees celsium less then on the top. I spend the night on the edge of it listening to roaring bulls of deer. Ahhhh... that's my kind of 5 star hotel.

558399_4347978387933_753538424_n.jpg

That's the info tablet:
320203_4347979827969_612376436_n.jpg

Ok guys, see you around, hope you like my photos and if you wish to travel-work to Norway I can help you with a bit of advice. Bye :)

bwildered

Aug 23, 2012
Finnish Lapland
tinyurl.com
Wow, those old buildings are my idea of heaven, and to top it up with the views and surroundings... I don't think I'd have even minded a bit of work involved. I take it you've got your tickets booked for next year already? ;)

milius2

Maker
Jun 8, 2009
Lithuania
Mate thats great, I am well happy for you bud

Cheers mate ;)

great photos again so jealous cant wait to get over there!
Make sure you do, I would help you out with a bed if you'd be visiting the same area.

Really awesome! :D
It is right :)

green with envy here mate!god thats just the most perfect place in the world.
Yep. Country from a post card indeed. Natural wonders all around.

Beats every vacation, right?

I'd say enjoy it, but you obviously do...

I did, great summer it was.. :)

Almost sad for you being home. At least you made good use of a great opportunity and have the option to go back. I still kick myself and some things I've miss out on.

Indeed. Sometimes it pays to take the gamble. I missed out on many things myself, I think everyone has the same problem, but it's nice that sometimes we find courage to overcome daily problems and just do something else for a change.

SO jealous, you've taken some great pics there mate!:D

Cheers mate ;)

That commute looks really stressful :cool:

:D :D :D All I had to do is to fix a little problem and I got that boat, engine and petrol... for freeeeeeeeeeeee :D dam that was nice rides to work.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE