an unexpected surprise...:)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
hey all, its my birthday in not so long, and to my surprise my boy little Harry Bear got me a gift...:)

the knife looks very good, is nice and sharp and has the advantage of a Philips and flat head screwdriver. its also an EDC so will come in very handy, all in all it looks like a good knife to have around.

i also got the esbits solid fuel stove i was after, and a canvas bay sack for out and about, the pack just needs proofing with wax and all is good.

thanks for looking.

chris.

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
Hey Dude,....

missed your special day,....

although i do think its probably PTSD from last years Burpiday BBQ thats caused me to forget,....

at least i dint get a shrapnel injury this year,,,

have a good one Chris,....

Stu

palace

Forager
Mar 4, 2011
NW London England
hey all, its my birthday in not so long, and to my surprise my boy little Harry Bear got me a gift...:)
the knife looks very good, is nice and sharp and has the advantage of a Philips and flat head screwdriver. its also an EDC so will come in very handy, all in all it looks like a good knife to have around.

i also got the esbits solid fuel stove i was after, and a canvas bay sack for out and about, the pack just needs proofing with wax and all is good.

thanks for looking.

chris.

Good of the babe to see dad was not left out, he's not to young for a knife; my latest grand son was 5 months when I bought him his Mora carbon companion

Last edited:

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Little man looks well happy with him self. As does the baby ;) Handsome chap by the way, again the baby.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE