Finnish Defence Forces Surplus: Canteen, sweaters etc.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Martti

Mar 12, 2011
Finland
Like the boots which sizes ?

It is yet to be seen but based on previous for-sale lists, I would say at least few pairs of every sizes between 41 and 47. Some of the boots are equipped with leather soles but most of them are with rubber sole. However as the boots are made with a welt, one can change a type of sole s/he likes the most.

ditto 2 canteens with covers hopefully

All the canteens I have seen are sold with the green covers.

potboiler

Jan 20, 2009
Dorset
Could you add another couple of canteens to that list if there are any left please - they seem a good choice!

Cheers

phil wright

Jul 24, 2008
Harlow
I know that I am new here but I would also be interested in 5 canteens if possible.
I can paypal over the money in advance if needed.
Regards
Phil

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
is this still a goer? if so i'd be interested in two size 54 sweaters and four pairs of mitts please

thanks

stuart

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Tank please!

Group buy and we get to keep it for a week each :AR15firin

Last edited:

potboiler

Jan 20, 2009
Dorset
Oh - now I've seen them, I'd like a couple of bags too. Yes, I understand that this could only go on the list after everybody else has had their turn: it's only fair.

Thanks again for all your efforts.

phil wright

Jul 24, 2008
Harlow
hi there martti,
can i to add to my order now that i have seen the other stuff.
can i have 3 canvas bags added and 2 sewing threads
and i understand that this extra order would only be fulfilled after everyone else and if there is enough to go around.
many thanks
phil

Martti

Mar 12, 2011
Finland
I thank all for your orders. I managed to fulfill most of the orders (including my own!) and I will be in contact with you as soon as I have packed the orders and they are ready to be shipped out. Meanwhile you can sent me a PM with your shipping addresses in it. I do hope that we will see many reviews from the people that ordered something from this group buy.

stuffaq.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE