Scandinavians unite! - A new forum is born

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
Yep, you saw it right; There now is an online place for outdoor- and woodsloving Scandinavians to come together;
http://nwsf.swedishforum.net/

Nordic Woodsmanship & Skills

I noticed Scandinavians all over the forums; here, in the USA and only the Fins have one to go to for themselves. How could it be that a place like Scandinavia, a unique piece of the earth and a true outdoorheaven was without? So now we have a place where we can relate to that unique enviroment, with it's unique challenges and with a unique mentallity.
I hope we can create a place that is just as alive and friendly as this one.

Spread the word!!

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
You are actually asking me to stay???
That hasn't happened to me a lot....

But don't worry.
We're a big family, not competitors!

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
@ Wayland; you're welcome anytime! Your experience and viewpoints would ne much appreciated!

@ Viking and Skaukraft; welcome aboard, guys!

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
Added some more trips.....
Unfortunately I have a bit of problem s posting them in this forum, too. I can not copy and paste these any more.

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
I altered the forum, broadened its horizons.
It is now a place for anyone with an interest in the boreal forest belt, either living there or visiting it, ranging from Canada to Russia, since many circumstances are similar, like terrain, weather ands resources. Using your native language is allowed, but English remains to be prefered.
The focus is and will remain traditional and/or natural.

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
Looks good, handy for us English only speakers. I'm looking forward to seeing it develop.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE