Flying Jacket, Matterhorn boots, Swedish Jumper + bits 'n' bobs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
Hi one and all a few bits in the contiuning clearout of my loft, offered to those on BCUK before the dreaded fleabay.

We have on offer.

1 x Genuine sheepskin B3 style Brown and Ginger Leather flying jacket with patch pockets, heavy brass zips and zip cuffs.
25'' from pit to pit, Underarm seam 16'', Pit to waist 14''. Measurments are approx but i am size XXL and a 48'' chest and it is now far too small I would suggest you take this as a size L if you want to wear it over jumpers etc bearing in mind there is the thickness of the sheepskin to come off that. This flying jacket has been mine since 1985 and is in excellent condition for it's age and has that real aged look, the only reason i'm selling it is it's too small. Asking £75.00 Paypal all in. SOLD PENDING SWAP WITH GILL

1 x Swedish army Surplus wool zip up cardigan in super Grade condition , the model with the thumb loop in the cuff used before the Swedish army went over to Ullfrotte ones. Again sizing is approx but as stated i'm a 48'' chest XXL and as a midlayer in cold weather it fits me fime as these are quite stretch, now difficult to find in this size. Asking £15.00 All in PayPal. NOW SPF

1 x Pair of Goretex Matterhorn 10'' U.S. special forces combat boots. Matterhorn model 1949 10'' high waterproof and insulated boots in U.S. size 11.5 M, black leather with goretex best defence and thinsulate lining and composite toecap. Used but in excellent condition although soles will need replacing in the not too distant future, leather uppers are in top condition, laces have been replaced with black GS550 paracord. THESE BOOTS WILL EQUATE TO A U.K. SIZE 10 - 10.5 STANDARD WIDTH FITTING, i am a size 10 and they are perfect for me by the time you've put in insoles and have an extra pair of socks. Reason for selling is i have two pairs and only use one for on my Bike and have found i prefer Lundhags. Asking £70.00 All in Paypal

2 x Silva compass, possibly collectors models by now. 1 x type 3 basic baseplate compass complete with original instructions, and 1 x type 5 in it's original box but this one has an alluminium body and needle housing. Asking £7.00 each All in Paypal. For some reason these pic files are too large to load but if you are interested PM me with an e-mail address and i will gladley send pics. THE TYPE 5 IS NOW SPF

2 x Swiss army knives. 1 x Victorinox handyman ( LARGE OF THE TWO PICTURED ) has main blade, pliers, scissors, screwdrivers, file etc, etc but needs a new toothpick and tweezers plus spring on the pliers, i understand all these can be bought as spares. Asking £12.50 All in Paypal. 1 x Wenger Eddie Bauer locking pocket knife. Asking £7.50 All in Paypal. BOTH SOLD

1 x Mexican made genuine all leather lined black Bushy / Outback style hat size Small. Asking £10.00 All in Paypal.

2 x rubber lens holders suitable for Surefire G2 and G2L, use these to convert your Sirefire or any torch with a 35mm lamp bezel to hold a green, red, or blue lens which you can buy off the net. i have two spare asking a £1.50 each All in Paypal.

1 x Barbour Green waxed cotton baseball cap. £5.00 All in Paypal

1 x Frost River waxed canvas baseball cap, as seen on their website, new never worn. £20.00 All in paypal SOLD SPF

Thanks for looking and please ask if you have questions etc, prices do include p&p and reflect the recent rise in RM postal charges. Cheers Trooper

bushcraft uk 010.jpg

Attachments

• 32403[1].jpg
    32403[1].jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 88
  • bushcraft uk 003.jpg
    bushcraft uk 003.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 75
  • bushcraft uk 004.jpg
    bushcraft uk 004.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 81
  • bushcraft uk 007.jpg
    bushcraft uk 007.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 54
  • bushcraft uk 011.jpg
    bushcraft uk 011.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 39
  • bushcraft uk 012.jpg
    bushcraft uk 012.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 47
  • 930sm[1].jpg
    930sm[1].jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Hi one and all a few bits in the contiuning clearout of my loft, offered to those on BCUK before the dreaded fleabay.

We have on offer.

1 x Frost River waxed canvas baseball cap, as seen on their website, new never worn. £20.00 All in paypal

Thanks for looking and please ask if you have questions etc, prices do include p&p and reflect the recent rise in RM postal charges. Cheers Trooper

I'll take the Frost River Cap - £20 all in please - pm sent

kawasemi

edit - Paypal sent - thanks very much

Last edited:

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
BUMP: Boots 'n' Flying jacket now £60.00 each, sensible offers on all unsold items considerd.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE