Jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
I've been wearing one of these for the last 3 months & have been very impressed for the money:

http://www.lakelandadventurer.com/highlander-morland-jacket-olive/

It's a brushed outer so quiet & I've stayed dry in some very wet weather - very good high collar. Six outer pockets, 2 zipped inner pockets, phone pocket plus a couple of very big poachers pockets. The hood's excellent too, wire peak & you can zip it off. All in all a very good jacket for less than £60 delivered.

No connection to the company blah blah.

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
I'm a 40" chest & I got a medium, I usually just wear a base layer top but can get a get a fleece under it. The sleeves aren't hugely roomy - OK for me but if you've arms like a coos leg they'd be snugish. Cheers

bailout

Jul 17, 2008
devon
I have been looking for an alternative to my Barbour for general wear/dog walking and that doesn't look bad. However, it may be a bit shorter than I was looker for. The main issue though is those two zipped vertical chest pockets. They must surely leak in proper rain?

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Mine haven't & I've been out in some pretty heavy stuff up here. There's quite a good covering over the zips or maybe I've been lucky with the angle of the rain. For £60, though, I don't really expect perfection. I've other jackets for more extreme weather & it's much more comfortable & breathable than a Barbour IMO.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE