Bits and Bobs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside

[h=1]1) Finnish Army Stainless Steel Canteen Experimental Canteen [Special Forces] I bought it here:[/h]
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Finnish-Army-Stainless-Steel-Canteen-Experimental-Special-Force-/370600527830?pt=UK_Collectables_Militaria_LE&hash=item56498347d6

close fitting belt pouch – minor fault – one of the plastic arms which forms the lid retainer has a split it [does not affect the bottles function in any way].
£18 posted [cost me £23 recently – really excellent – I just don’t need 3]

2) EMSA Pocket Flask (Oval shape very similar to Sigg)
· capacity: 0.6 L
· High-quality brilliant aluminium finish
· Extremely light and robust
· Inner coating resistant to fruit acid
· 100 % leak-proof screw top with soft gripping zone
· Saves space through its extremely flat form

Very similar to the oval Sigg bottle (but is approximately 1 ½ “ taller) and exactly fits the Sigg retro canteen cup. Capacity is recorded as 0.6 L but as this bottle is taller than the Sigg and the same shape it must be a little more than that [I would guess around 0.7 L].

here’s a link to the website
http://www.emsa.com/english/products...t-cold/flasks/

it’s the oval ones called ‘Pocket Flask’
this type of flask is currently on sale on amazon for just over £17
Brand new and unused/unmarked with tag still attached
the item for sale is purple £12.50

3) Case Logic portable in car CD player semi rigid case [black] Never used - Like new - all leads/straps included. 11cm x 30cm x 25 cm. Zip opening on both sides.Would also serve as an excellent knife case if lined with foam. £15

4) Sand/Coyote tan coloured shower-resistantpeaked cap [never worn - like new] £5

5) Spyderco Bushcrafter original leather knife sheath [no knife included] in dark brown [never used] £16 posted

6) Condor Bushlore with sheath [2011 version with slimmer blade and much smaller ricasso] brand new – never used. £27

7) Compact Mobile Phone Charger [sealed in original packaging] uses 4 x AAA. £5

8) Sony Ericsson K800i camera phone in Black

3.2 Megapixel Sony Ericsson Cyber-shot Camera with MP3 player

Capacity 64 MB, Memory stickmicro M2 compatible

Used but good working order, some light scratches to screen and rear but minimal really. Mains charger cable included, unlocked with Virgin mobile PAYG SIM. The camera gives pretty good pictures for a camera phone actually. Just charged it up and it has held standby charge for 4 days up to now with 4 bars still showing [5 bars is full].

Comes with a mains charger, no box but will be well packed for posting. There is also an in car charger for this which if i can find i will include. £20

9) HYDRATION PACK - WEB-TEX BRITISH MILITARY AQUA-TEX WATER CARRIER
· 2ltr wide mouth TPU water bladder
· 2 shoulder straps
· Sternum strap
· Multiple D-ring attachments
· Detachable tap
· Made from 1000 denier waterproof cordura
Very Similar to Camelbak but without the price tag Colour – DPM - Brand New £18

10) Stainless steel - Stanley 1 litre water bottle – large mouth type- brand new £10

Pics on request to your email – any other questions please ask!

Regards

Max

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Finnish Army Stainless Steel Canteen Experimental Canteen - could you give me the dimentions of these please

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
i have measured the bottle inside it's pouch as close as i can:

5" wide, 6" high to bottle shoulder, 7" high to top of lid/cap, 2 1/4 " deep, capacity approx 800ml.

hope that helps!

Finnish Army Stainless Steel Canteen Experimental Canteen - could you give me the dimentions of these please

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
PRICE REDUCTIONS ON REMAINING ITEMS [and updated with items sold]

Finnish Army Stainless Steel Canteen Experimental Canteen [Special Forces] I bought it here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Finnish-Army-Stainless-Steel-Canteen-Experimental-Special-Force-/370600527830?pt=UK_Collectable s_Militaria_LE&hash=item564983 47d6

close fitting belt pouch – minor fault – one of the plastic arms which forms the lid retainer has a split it [does not affect the bottles function in any way].
£18 NOW £16 posted [cost me £23 recently – really excellent – I just don’t need 3]

2) EMSA Pocket Flask (Oval shape very similar to Sigg)
· capacity: 0.6 L
· High-quality brilliant aluminium finish
· Extremely light and robust
· Inner coating resistant to fruit acid
· 100 % leak-proof screw top with soft gripping zone
· Saves space through its extremely flat form
Very similar to the oval Sigg bottle (but is approximately 1 ½ “ taller) and exactly fits the Sigg retro canteen cup. Capacity is recorded as 0.6 L but as this bottle is taller than the Sigg and the same shape it must be a little more than that [I would guess around 0.7 L].

here’s a link to the website
http://www.emsa.com/english/products...t-cold/flasks/

it’s the oval ones called ‘Pocket Flask’
this type of flask is currently on sale on amazon for just over £17
Brand new and unused/unmarked with tag still attached
the item for sale is purple £12.50 NOW £11

3) Case Logic portable in car CD player semi rigid case [black] Never used - Like new - all leads/straps included. 11cm x 30cm x 25 cm. Zip opening on both sides.Would also serve as an excellent knife case if lined with foam. £15 NOW £12.50

4) Sand/Coyote tan coloured shower-resistantpeaked cap [never worn - like new] £5 NOW £4

5) Spyderco Bushcrafter original leather knife sheath [no knife included] in dark brown [never used] £16 posted NOW £14

6) Condor Bushlore with sheath [2011 version with slimmer blade and much smaller ricasso] brand new – never used. £27 SOLD

7) Compact Mobile Phone Charger [sealed in original packaging] uses 4 x AAA. £5 NOW £4

8) Sony Ericsson K800i camera phone in Black

3.2 Megapixel Sony Ericsson Cyber-shot Camera with MP3 player

Capacity 64 MB, Memory stickmicro M2 compatible

Used but good working order, some light scratches to screen and rear but minimal really. Mains charger cable included, unlocked with Virgin mobile PAYG SIM. The camera gives pretty good pictures for a camera phone actually. Just charged it up and it has held standby charge for 4 days up to now with 4 bars still showing [5 bars is full].

Comes with a mains charger, no box but will be well packed for posting. There is also an in car charger for this which if i can find i will include. £20 SOLD

9) HYDRATION PACK - WEB-TEX BRITISH MILITARY AQUA-TEX WATER CARRIER
· 2ltr wide mouth TPU water bladder
· 2 shoulder straps
· Sternum strap
· Multiple D-ring attachments
· Detachable tap
· Made from 1000 denier waterproof cordura
Very Similar to Camelbak but without the price tag Colour – DPM - Brand New £18 SOLD PF

10) Stainless steel - Stanley 1 litre water bottle – large mouth type- brand new £10 NOW £9

Pics on request to your email – any other questions please ask!

Martti

Mar 12, 2011
Finland
1) Finnish Army Stainless Steel Canteen Experimental Canteen [Special Forces] I bought it here:
£18 posted [cost me £23 recently – really excellent – I just don’t need 3]

While I can say they are great I must say that the price you paid for one is quite high. These can be bought from official Finnish Defence Forces surplus stores for 2€ each and from other stores for less than 10€ each. If there are enough interested persons I can try to organize a group buy.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE