Anybody having a flutter on the National today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
It was time for my annual visit to the bookies this morning.

KillyGlen and West End Rocker for me, both £5 to win

lucan

Nomad
Sep 6, 2010
East Yorks
I'm not usually a betting person, But i had a go on the sweep at work, I picked out Arbor Supreme for a quid a go

lamper

Jun 4, 2009
Brighton UK
www.peligra.com
If you do fancy a punt I would suggest picking a horse around 15 - 30 to 1 and go each way with someone like Paddy Power.

They will pay out on the horse if it comes home in places 1 - 5 with places 2 -5 getting a quarter odds.

I say this because the national can be very unpredictable and to bet each way you need a decent set of odds to get anything worth while if if comes home 2nd-4th.

DISCLAIMER - I USED to work for Gala Coral who Corals sport betting website and shops. I no longer work there or have any affiliation with them or any other better establishments. These are my opinions to be used at your own risk.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Just noticed the Paddypower website is down, talk about bad timing. I'm glad I don't work in their IT dept.

WoodMan

Forager
Jan 18, 2008
Norfolk
Just watched the start...what chaos! Most well known horse race in the UK and we've got three middle aged blokes trying to stretch a bit of tape while horses push against it! Can't wait for the Olympics!

Bazzworx

Mar 5, 2009
North Wilts
For the first time ever I put a bet on and my horse came first! The trainer lives down the road so I thought I'd give it a go. Put a pound on each way and got £43.25 back, not really sure how that worked as the odds were 33 to 1. I was expecting £34 pounds back??

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE