Anyone Fancy a Sneaky Overnighter on Friday?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
It's been a while guys and girls and me and Cutchy are heading for an overnighter somewhere on Friday. Not too sure where yet preferably Galloway forest or thereabouts details to be confirmed.

Everyone welcome :D

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
I want trees though :lmao: got a new hammock and underblanket for xmas and STILL haven't properly tried it yet so am literally champing at the bit to get out.

I've been up the outskirts of the Galloway Forest a couple of times this year and it seems okay, quite fancy being cold again anyway :)

Do you know if Forest Drive is open? Really fancy the wee spot at the top of the hill after the Tunskeen turnoff looking over Loch Riecawr (SP?) but don't know if the road will be open to allow me up that far as the last time I was there it was closed :(

DOONBOY

Mar 27, 2011
AYRSHIRE
Forest drive is open but the road is a bit rough.a lot of hgv movement just before macatrick.would be better coming in from the straiton side

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
Cheers John ended up not going, cat was ill and the vet wasn't open til 5 plus everyone pulled out etc.

Might take a drive up that was tomorrow, need to clear my head a wee bit and get some peace and quiet for a change.

We'll need to get a meet organised soon Tam I think my singing voice is out of tune and I need my partner to practice with :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE