2000 post random number competiton

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Blackberry

Tenderfoot
Feb 9, 2012
Cardiff
3 - udamiano
9 - hiho
13 - nunzionuk
16 - bushcraftmyway
19 -Ron
41 - Stew
42 - Southey
54 - John Fenna
69 - lou1661
101 -AndyJDickson
128 - Pignut
300 - Black berry
479- turbogirl
500 - Mskiba
502 - Chris_Irwin
616 - winst0nsmith
666 - Resnikov
717 - tartanferret
774 - shewie
863 - DaveBromley
888 - Ged
889 - BR
999 -Chas Brookes
1066- Georann
1273 - Pauljm116
1274 - Harvestman
1289 - drewdunnrespect
1347 - whatswrongwithyouall
1492- mikeybear
1776 - Mesquite
1815 - Andy BB
1932 - Bilmo
1949 - Elines
1952 - woodspirits
1962 - nuggets
1963 - munkiboi182
1967 - Rod Paradise
1969- gsfgaz
1970 - ZED4130
1978 - malente
2000 - monkey boy

Last edited:

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Well folks, cometh the hour cometh the result. Good episode of Top gear though, sad about Saab, I hadn't realised they'd closed down. Always loved the 900, don't know why really, it just looked... nice.

Anyway enough blathering. The number I had written down wasn't based on my birthyear, nor the year France got it's butt kicked at Waterloo, nor the year that Debbie Harry came to my then 17 year old attention and willfully captured my heart. What the number was was based on the cylinder capacity as written on the door of the racy Mini Clubman GT.

1284370331_120603216_1-vendo-um-motor-mini-1275-gt-REPARADO-marinha-grande.jpg

Yup, it was 1275.

Almost from the outset we had a close answer with 1273, then late Friday night Harvestman stepped in and pipped Pauljm116 at the post. Commiserations to Paul, you were so close, but huge congrats to the winner Harvestman!!

Drop me a PM mate with your address and choice of what you'd like, the Flexcut spoon knife or a T shirt of your choice from the gallery as linked in the first posting. (Choose the preferred size/colour too). Incidently I added two new T shirt designs last night, been dabbling with colours in my drawings again, rather pleased at the results too.

So once again Harvestman's the winner and thanks to you all for taking part, chuffed so many of you took the time to have a go, again sincere commiserations to Pauljm116. Better luck next time mate.

And on that bombshell....

Biker

is there an extended version of top gear on a different channel??? :p

He's probably watching it at half speed , on "pause live tv" , just to add to the suspence :lmao:

Sorry folks, her on the sofa needed another cuppa and then I had some PMs to deal with here. Anyway all sorted and posted. See above

Biker

So close but yet so far! Congrats to Harvestman and thanks for the comp Biker. :(

You're welcome Paul, glad you've taken being pipped so well. Me I'd want to hunt down Harvestman and make his intrails out-trails :lmao:

congrats Harvestman. 1275 would have been my second guess, naturally :D ;)

Oddly enough that exactly the same with me with number related comps, weird huh?

Still waiting on that PM from Harvestman, I wonder if he's still slumped over his keyboard from last night having collapsed in shock at winning something?

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
You must have made a mistake. I never win things.

Good grief, I'm astonished.

I'm currently sitting at home feeling dreadful, having just called in sick to work and got told off for it. So you have brightened my day. For the most part my entrails are making a bid for freedom on their own :yuck:

I'll have the flexcut please.

Many many thanks for a great comp. :You_Rock_

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Flexcut knife arrived safe and sound today. Very pleased - just the right tool to finish a bowl I've been hacking at, sorry, carving.

Many many thanks again

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE