Field Notebook With Leather Cover

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
I made a load of these before Christmas to give to friends and family and following some very kind comments on here about them, i was encouraged to make a few more and offer them here.

DSCN1810.jpg

These are A5 sized hard back notebooks with a removable Pig Suede cover which is wonderfully tactile, the removable cover allows you to replace the notebook with a new one when you have filled this one up with all of your important field notes or use the cover on a small A5 sized reference book.

I have 8 of these available priced at £ 7.00/each including a hard backed notebook, postage and paypal fees, although two are shown in the photo, the price is for ONE ONLY

Payment via Paypal, as leather is a natural product there may be small blemishes or marks in the leather over which i have no control, to my mind this just adds to the overall feel and character of the leather.

Offered on a first come first served basis as denoted by the time stamp on a PM

Last edited:

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
thanks for letting me know it arrived safe and sound.

One left folks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE